Monday, May 23, 2016

GOK is Going Solo


GOK is going through some minor changes.
I'm letting go of all the extra authors on this site, which means it will just be me writing on here from now on.

People (all two of them) who have been reading this blog won't notice anything different with the way it's ran because you're probably used to the posts just being by me. 

However the time has come to weed out certain things that have been holding the blog back, which means getting rid of the other authors that don't post anything.

I would like to give a big thanks to  cha_cha. She was a big help in 2014.

sugafreepotato was fine however she wouldn't post for months at a time. When I asked if she still wanted to write she said yes however school was getting in the way and she needed a break so I gave her one. This was back in August of 2015 and still nothing.

And as for Asmier, well we have good convo's on Twitter however he hasn't posted anything period.

Also over the past year I've come to like GOK just being with me and posting what I like about K-Pop. This doesn't have to be some mega star blog like Asian Junkie or AKF. It's my personal blog and I like it that way.

In the end, I hold no hard feelings towards the past authors. I've been thinking about this for months and I'm not comfortable making the decision to let them go. I understand life can be hard and tough and all. Trust me I do. However like a club at school, if you don't come to the meetings then you're not apart of that club anymore. If you don't show up to a sports team then you get kicked off. If you don't show up to class you're expelled. It's the same principal.

I hope you all understand. 

3 comments:

  1. So you won't hire new authors anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. No new authors. All of the ones I've hired sans cha_cha barely contributed and I don't feel like going through that again. Plus I've gotten used to it just being me and I find the blog is stronger because of it.

      Delete
  2. Well either way, I will still congratulate you! Keep up the good work! (:

    ReplyDelete