Friday, January 22, 2016

J-Dope - "1 Verse"



L8 AF but let's review this shit.

GO J-HOE!



OMG YASSSS HOBI, KEENG OF RAP OMAIGAD. DON'T TELL RAPMON I SAID THAT PLS. SLAY ME HOBI! YASS YASS! YOUR FAVES COULD NEVER? YOUNG THUG WHAT? RICH HOMIE WHO? IT'S ALL ABOUT J-DOPE NAW-MEAN? I MEAN JUST LISTEN TO DAT BEAT GO ZUPER HARD! DID YOU HEAR THAT SHIT? I MEAN FUCK MAN! HOBI GOT ME PUSSY POPPIN' AND TWERKIN'! FUCKING J-HOPE MAN!!! THE DUDE THAT ACTS LIKE HE EATS UNICORN VOMIT ALL DAY ERE' DAY HAS ME ACTING A RATCHET MESS! YASS OMG! YO MIXTAPE GONNA BE A FUCKING SEA OF FLAMES!!! NO WHY??? BECAUSE THIS SHIT WAS FIIIIRREEEEEEE!!!

BYE BIZNOTCHES!!!1111


....

Okay but seriously I enjoyed most of it. I always considered J-Hope the most idol-like idol-rapper of BTS. I've recently decided that I think Suga is the best rapper in the group and that still remains, but I'm going to give credit where credit is due and say that I think J-Hope did well on this track. In fact, his rapping isn't the part that upsets me at all. What pisses me off towards the end is the necessary auto-tune at the end. Leave that shit to Fetty Wap please Hobi? The beat is good, I bobbed my head quite a bit to it. In the end, I can understand the hype around this.

Even if this was a total mindfuck of a release I would still blog about this just to post some pics of J-Hope so without further a do:




Long live the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment