Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Xmas

wooseok, up10tion, and wooshin image


Merry Christmas/happy holidays! I am giving you the gift of exposure of one of my bias-wreckers, Wooshin, from one of my favorite nugu's of the year: Up10tion.


The more I look at this picture, the more I realize I have no fucking clue what is happening in it aside from Wooshin making me feel things.




boy, korean, and kpop image

up10tion, boy, and korean image

Not sure where these gifs come from, so just know they aren't mine and thanks for whoever made them.

Up10tion is one of the nugus I saw the most potential in this year. With a good debut song and a great follow up song as well as some pretty decent b-sides I'd say they're a pretty solid group. It also doesn't hurt that they have some jjangbak members like Wooshin.

I hope you're all having a splendid holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment