Sunday, November 8, 2015

Seolhyun is Perfectly Fine the Way She is


Netizens are giving Seolhyun shit for FNC promoting her so much, while I agree I'd like to see some other members of AOA outside of Seolhyun and Choa promoted, I can't deny that I see WHY FNC is so keen on promoting those members.

Seolhyun get's complimented a lot on her body, and it's easy to see why. However this is insanity. Apparently FNC is trying to force her to lose weight, and I see a lot of Netizens giving Seolhyun shit for having "dark" skin. Look I know having fair skin is considered a beauty standard in Korea, but  let's be honest, Seolhyun has a face and body where even if you do prefer lighter skin, it's easy to overlook that because she, along with the rest of AOA, are perfect the way they are.









At first I was stanning Mina the hardest in AOA but I might grow to stan Seolhyun in the hopes that if more people send hope her way then she wont feel the need to diet. Similar to how I can't stan Luna no more because although her face is still stunning, her body looks like it's about to snap in half any second so I'm protesting by not stanning her the hardest in f(x) anymore.

If Seolhyun thinks she's fat then I want to be fat just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment