Sunday, September 20, 2015

Suho_ftw's On and Off Hiatus Until Winter


So as many of you know, I'm a senior in high school this year, and as many of you don't know I turned eighteen on the eighteenth so yay I'm an adult and blah blah blah.


I'm going to start filling out applications as well as a slew of other stuff for college so naturally, this blog won't be getting written on as much as I should. I have a ton of graduation stuff I also need to tend to as well as trips to Canada I need to plan, so give it until about November or later that I will start writing normally again. It will be before the year is up though.

The blog won't be totally bare, I'll still write but it will be very sparingly. Maybe if the other writers decide on writing articles, you'll get some content but as for now don't expect much.

Have fun, be safe, until next time see ya!
'

No comments:

Post a Comment