Monday, June 22, 2015

[Visual] KARA's Hara Gives Us a Summer to Look Forward To in Cosmopolitan


Now that I am officially on summer break, I should have some time to do some post since I have a week off before I start work. I don't give a fuck about Cosmopolitan, however I can appreciate a pretty pictorial when I see one. I wasn't digging Hara's hair color in "Cupid" but it looks much more lovely (along with other things) in her recent pictorial.

Anyone who's ever been to the beach knows that her arms, face, and knees are burning like hell in this pic.



Maybe if Cosmopolitan had more spreads like this I would actually read that redundant magazine. But then again, what magazine isn't redundant these days... Fuck these words, just enjoy Hara.

I had to borrow these photos from AKF since most websites I searched looking these had a couple missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment