Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hammie Has Her Eyes On ChimChim ~

                      
Seungyeon recently admitted that she's been wanting the D from Jimin since the"Mamma Mia" promotions. While most fangirls are like "Stay away from mai oppar u slut!!111" I'm rejoicing.


I know I've said this a thousand times already on this blogn, but find personally find Seungyeon the prettiest girl in all of k-pop, a true goddess in my opinion. And you guys know that I think Jimin is on the same hottness level as Onew (which is as high as one can go.) Fuck people complaining about the age gap, this isn't ancient times when women were considered old at fifteen. If they date, you can bet your bottom dollar I will be stanning the fuck out of YeonMin like I'm stanning Yoongi with braids (another article coming up.)

I'm conflicted because I don't know if I'm jealous of Seungyeon for getting a chance to bang Jimin, or Jimin for getting the possible chance to kiss Seungyeon's lips

                         

Seriously who could be mad at her? Get that dick Seungyeon!

2 comments: