Sunday, May 10, 2015

[MV Review] Eslie (Eunjung) ft. K.Will - I'm Good


T-ara's Eunjung makes her solo debut with K.Will and it's what's expected.


It's a ballad, which was to be expected. Eunjung's known for her OST voice as well as Soyeon. It's different from Jiyeon's solo and Hyomin's which is good. I think the ballad flows well and has enough beat int he instrument to stand on it's own and to keep it from being just another ballad by a Korean artist. It's like sad coffee shop music which is fine by me since I enjoy coffee shop music.

You'll notice I linked the original version because it actually has Eunjung in the music video. She looks stunning, Typically Eunjung looks her best with short black hair, but she is working the longer red hair greatly. K.Will looks great too. The music video is pretty much run-of-the-mill type of stuff, and what you'd expect from a collaboration ballad. Not bad or low budget but not anything outstanding music video wise. 

I give this release a 4/5. Decent song and decent debut. 


No comments:

Post a Comment