Sunday, April 12, 2015

[I Fucking Give Up Review] Pocket Girl's - Bbang Bbang


I'm only going to talk about the song, since there is no way in hell I could give the music video a serious review, even for GOK standards. So I'm just going to say that I like the song, aside from the shitty dubstep-rap breakdown I feel like it's worth at least least one listen. I know you'll probably give up when the MV starts, and already start denouncing the song as bad but open another tab and just listen to the song, because it is good. I'm interested on seeing what they're going to release next actually. On a side note, wtf is up with their named? Pocket Girls??? What are they, Pokemon (Pocket+Monster)? I doubt it since their video doesn't have enough seizure-inducing lights but the "dubbing" (in this case lip-syncing to the song in the video) is pretty Pokemon-esc. A better name would have been Bom Girls because it looks like they all went to the same surgeon for a Gangnam Style makeover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment