Friday, January 2, 2015

Why KBS Disable Embedding On Hello Venus???

Hello Venus performed their upcoming song "Wiggle Wiggle" live on broadcast and the KBS YouTube channel disabled embedding. View the performance here.

I can't hear the song all too well here, but so far it sounds like it will exceed expectations. When the "Wiggle Wiggle" teaser was released my only fear was that the song wouldn't be as amazing as it sounded in the teaser. I think the only places that needed to grow on me are the verses, but the opening, chorus and ending sound really great. The performance is decent, they remind me of a more sexual Sonamoo with the actual sound of the song sounding like 2004 pussy-popping track. I think the outfits are cute and the dance doesn't seem as sexual as hyped by anti-fans. Overall I'm looking forward to the song when it's audio is fully released.

No comments:

Post a Comment