Monday, December 1, 2014

Random Male K-Pop Idols in Glasses Post Just Because

While waiting for my thighs post, I decided to tease y'all and just searched up a bunch of k-pop dudes wearing glasses because nerds are hot. Look at the present cha_cha gave me.


Glasses FIGHTING!

I tried not to include too much of one group. However I'm not going to say I'm unbiased, I am biased, because if I wasn't then I'd include every guy in a current boy group but I didn't because that would take a century. You'll probably find at least one guy in hear you like. And yes, this is based off of the sulli_fag post, but this will be with guys.



Joon. Yes.


I love that dorky smile.



MinMin <3


Have to admit, I didn't bitch-face suited Taemin but it actually does. At least with glasses.


Fuck. Chanyeol, just strike me down.


Not including this picture would be doing an injustice to Chanyeol.


Namjunf


Unf Monster. unf unf unf.



L.Joe with glasses is the best L.Joe. Seriously.


If you didn't think he could get any hotter, the photo above is proof that you're wrong.


Himchan with glasses = the definition of unf.


Or just really cute.


Mas Jonghyung pls.


Dino is somehow more awesome with glasses.

I couldn't find many good pics of the VIXX dudes with glasses :( However I really  wanted to include them so here's Ravi, Hongbin, and Ken:


Cute!


That's a "How you doin'?" face.


d'aaaawwwwww.


hnnnnnnnnnnnnng!


HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!! 


GD is awesome.


Yup. He's a good boy.


If you're reading (doubt that you are tho), you're welcome Martina and Zaku.


So welcome.



Chen is hot af.


Chen with glasses is life.



Jongup in general is good.


Looks like a father at report-card pick up! I know that's a fetish for some of you.

I'm ending it at Jongup. Here's some Key for cha_cha:


Some Yoongi for sugafreepotato:


And Taeyang for Lee_MiCha:


Couldn't find any of him in regular eye-glasses. Sorry :(

Goodnight!














3 comments:

  1. oh mY GOD JESUS CHRIST I'M FLAILING MY LIMBS DAMN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bookworms are something to fangirl about. so cute~

      Delete
  2. i guess more idols will be wearing glasses more often in their videos. expect sexy concepts to go out and nerd concepts to become the new thing.

    ReplyDelete