Thursday, November 27, 2014

[Update] What Are You Guy's Thankful For?

It's Thanksgiving today in the U.S. In regards for k-pop. I left a big thanks on AKF but in regards to groups in general:


  • I'm thankful for BTS, especially Jimin
  • I'm thankful for F(x) and their great music
  • I'm always thankful for Onew
  • I'm thankful that 2014 didn't suck ass for k-pop in terms of music
  • Of course I am thankful for my other authors that cut out time of their own in order to write for this blog.
For other Korean entertainment related stuff, I'm thankful for Han Ye Seul's return to the acting world and for "Birth of a Beauty" being a highly enjoyable drama.

For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving feel free to comment on what you're thankful for this year. 

1 comment:

  1. im thankful for a lot this year. in terms of k-pop I'm thankful for this blog, you letting me write on this blog, bts and jieun and hyosung's solos.

    ReplyDelete