Wednesday, November 26, 2014

[MV Review] MAMAMOO - "Piano Man"


I could just write "Awesome" and call it a day but for reviewing purposes I won't.


I've been a fan of Mamamoo since their debut, they haven't disappointed me yet and this song is no exception. It has a great old school Great Gatsby vibe to it. It's jazzy, upbeat, and gloriously retro. Why does this only have like 200,000 views? I don't know, it's a well known fact that people just tend to suck ass when it comes to discovering new things but whatever.

The MV is very glamorous and spunky. I want those gold trench coats. The girls look great, the sets are cool. I would say that this could use a storyline, a cool one like in "Mr. Ambiguous" but it stands firm on it's own. I don't have a bias yet for the group because whenever I think I have a bias for the group, another member sweeps through. I'm constantly battling between Wheein and Moonbyul because Wheein has some sweet vocals and I like Moonbyul's rapping. 

Overall I give this a 5/5 because everything about this was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment