Friday, November 14, 2014

[MV Review] MADTOWN - "YOLO"


Hey guys, I know this is old as hell, but my friend linked this to me and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to review this wicked song! 
I would like to thank whoever composed/produced this song because it's great! This uses BAP's old bread-and-butter formula of hip-hop and cheesy hip-lingo with a bumping beat, idol rapping, and some nice vocals to assist. All it needs is some heavy-metal musical reference, that was BAP's staple for the longest. 

When I first heard the title of the song, I rolled my eyes. I thought it was going to sound like som Lil' Wayne/2Chainz nu-school rap song with terrible everything but no, this song was totally worth the three minutes and thirty-seven minutes, and I'll give it even more than that.

The music video is pretty standard. I could reference so many music videos here but I won't because I'm too lazy and it wouldn't really be worthless. The boys are all hot so that's a definite plus, but the Jimin look-a-like, H.O., really caught my attention. He'll probably wind up being my bias *shrug.*


He's not even wearing sleeves!!!!! :D

HOTSHOT, UNIQ, and MADTOWN (they all use uppercase letters) are some of the best male-rookies this year. It's nice to have someone fill the void in your music soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment