Sunday, November 23, 2014

[Mini Review] Hi Suhyun's "I'm Different" is Still Pure Jazz Perfection


I already raved about this song in a past single review before the MV came out. Long story short I love the song it's great, definitely one of my faves of the year. The MV is freaking cute. Since Lee Hi and Suhyun are around the age of high school girls and crushing on boys weirdly is normal around that age, it's far more believable then watching twenty-five year olds trying to act like their fourteen and it's their first crush. The MV is also funny as hell, and has a nice feel to it with the cinematography and where and how it's shot. It seems like one of those one-episode romantic-comedy dramas. The girls are funny and cute in this, and Booby is hot. Overall, a highly enjoyable release for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment