Sunday, November 16, 2014

Expect Articles to Get Shorter

I'm focusing on grades at the moment, however I still want to keep the blog going. Cha_Cha will be coming back and she's always done shorter articles and Lee_MiCha will post whenever she can. For the past few months I've been pouring my heart and soul into articles but I just can't cut the time for them anymore. Maybe around Christmas break I will. Overall, MV reviews will get knocked down to about three paragraphs, and an increase in me posting random shit from tumblr along with fap post for both straights and gays depending on what gender/sexuality you identify with. I had to get the last "rant" articles left because those won't be coming back anytime soon unless it's just a really bad situation waiting for my two cents. Expect re-designs in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment