Sunday, November 9, 2014

Birth of a Beauty Ep.3 Review


I feel kind of trolled but really excited for the next episode.


At first I thought that all of the conspiracy around her death would begin to get resolved in this episode. But then I remembered the stuff about the attempt one-night-stand plus Sara and Chae-Yeon meeting so yeah.

This episode is focused more on the humorous aspect of the drama. The parts with Ye Seul/Sara doing yoga are funny, since Tae-Hee/Sang Wook is trying to hide his boner it's even more funny. However we do get a good amount of drama. I actually felt like tearing up when she visited her mom and friends house. The parts of her in the accident are also quite saddening.

I guess I was hoping for a bit more mystery in this episode, but we still get some towards the end about the death conspiracy which is great build up for episode four. I'm most looking forward to the big reveal around her death vs her and Kang-Joon/Gyu Woon getting back together. However looks like we'll be learning a lot about the other main characters pasts in the fourth episode. The hype is real!

On a less-related note Joo Sang-Wook looks really really hot in this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment