Sunday, October 5, 2014

Jessica's Leaving SNSD :'(

:/.... So this is awkward.

Ugh my SNSD bias ranking was Taeyeon>Tiffany>Hyoyeon>Yoona>Jessica/Seohyun>Sooyoung/Sunny/Yuri (Love them all btw.) But now ot9 is now 0t8??????

Ugh.


As much as I like to playfully poke fun at SNSD, they are still my second favorite girl group. TTS's "Holler" is amazing and doesn't deserve nearly the amount of hate it's getting imo, and IGAB is the ultimate guilty pleasure song. I could go on about how I love SNSD to the point it would make me look like the ultimate SONE tbh.

But now, the lovely Ice Princess is leaving/got kicked out of the group. I really liked Jessica a lot. I don't see how SNSD can be the same, but I guess we just have to expect the worse and hope for the best. 

I will support SNSD.
I will support Jessica.
Fuck SM.

Also expect a parody post on the SONEs who are claiming Taeyeon hates Jessica coming up soon with tons of "evidence" to laugh at. Seriously, stop making up rumors just so the person you love to secretly obsess over anti-stan can look bad. It's a waste of time and totally stupid.

Expect a  Kpop 2014 scandals list in December because there is talk of Luhan leaving EXO. This is far from SM, or kpop's last Hu-Rah of 2014. 

I would go on more but I have a lot of homework (Physics sucks major ass) and my computers down. I'm on my mom's computer currently. Jimin's hotness broke my computer.

Here's the wonderful and stellar "Ms. Korea" performance for all of you jessicafags:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gw2k25MPRtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment