Friday, October 10, 2014

BtoB - "You're So Fly"


I would review this video but I'd shit bricks from laughter in the process.


I really love BtoB. They've stayed consistent since "WOW" and have never disappointed me since. I absolutely loved "Beep Beep" from earlier in the year, and this song is just as, if not more addictive.

The song has an old school, 1990's boy-band feel and it's great in my opinion. I've replayed the music video too many times to count and I'm not going to get into details because it's brilliantly funny. The Nay-Nay dance matched, Peniel was great in this MV (shout out to Chicagoan Peniel!) Changsub had me rolling from the start. All the members were awesome in this. The MV is pure awesomeness. This MV just beat out 4L's "Move" for the funniest MV of 2014. 

If there was one thing I could be more happy about is the fact that Ilhoon gets more screen-time in this. Which is great because my main complaint about the "Beep Beep" music video was the lack of Ilhoon. This MV makes up for it one-hundred percent and I also noticed Minhyuk (hot blonde guy.)

I would do screencaps of the MV but I'd just start laughing and fuck the "review" completely so here's some pics of Ilhoon:




Yup, Ilhoon sums up the awesomeness of this song and music video pretty well. In case you didn't know that's a good thing. A very, very, very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment