Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kemy's "I'll Fly" Makes Me Wish I Was Deaf

Watch if you dare:


Now let's get one thing straight. I don't hate Kemy at all. Her diss track at Bom was just the company trying to get attention, and you know what? It was shit move on the companies side. Why? Kemy's seventeen years old. A fucking kid. Hell, I'm about to be seventeen.


It's bad enough the company relied on setting a teenager to the fire of crazed kpop fans but to then follow up with this trash makes me suspect the company kind of hates her.

It combines shit (and I mean) shit instrumental that sounds like someones scrapping the insides of your brain out with a rusty knife and her voice overpowers the track something fierce. The least they could have done was give her something decent to do but no, they give her this shit. Kemy, you need to leave that company.

In the next post if you haven't went into a traumatic coma from listening to this embarrassment, a much better song will be linked. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment