Monday, June 2, 2014

I'll Do a Post About Jungkook So Cha_Cha Can STFU




As you may or may not have known, I like Jungkook from BTS and I overall enjoy BTS as a whole with the bias list going: Jungkook>RapMon>Suga>Jimin>J-Hope>Jin>V not disliking any of them tbh. However Cha_Cha's common threat is that she will make a "fap" post about Jungkook to make me uncomfortable. This took me a lot to get through but here you go folks: a collection of my favorite pics of Jungkook *gulps.*



Lol they look alike in this pic.





Why does this pic always make me go hnnnnnnnnggggg!!!!!????




Daawwwww so qt.


Bro are you sleeping? How in the fuq did you fall asleep in that position?



Lol. I love this selca.


There Cha_Cha! Are you fucking happy now??? I know Jungkook's is...

2 comments:

  1. Firstly: SCREW YOU!!! I was going to spring this article on you when you least expected it.
    Secondly: Now when you're stressed you can just come to this post instead of your Jungkook Fap folder.
    Thirdly: http://markianisty.tumblr.com/post/85192082639/kookies-teeth#notes

    Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a Jungkook fap folder :/
      DAMN YOU! YOU KNOW I LOVE HIS TEETH!!! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME????????

      Delete