Saturday, June 21, 2014

Got7's Album Teaser



A lot of groups songs tend to dwindle as time goes by. Others start off blah and go to awesome. Although Got7 are still technically nugu rookies I feel as if I will love this album more than their first album. And I loved their last album a lot.

Can't decide what song I like the best, however I feel as if one of the remixes of "A" is the best. Also all of the remixes better be on the album because those are all really good from this teaser. 




Okay now I'm going to say something you may not like: what's up with the album title? Got It?  Was good but Got-Heart/Love? Too boy-bandy. However that has nothing to do with the album, music, or members as a whole that all goes to marketing I think. So this is invalid I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment