Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Got7 Are Fucking Great





One of the reasons I like Got7 is because their music takes me back to how Hip-Hop and R&B sounded when I was a kid and they get it right. Like how SHINee and F(x) get experimental sounds right. Like how T-ara get's dark-techno beats right. Like how After School got dub-step right in "Flashback." This song sounds even better than "Girls Girls Girls" and it sounds more R&B-ish. It honestly sounds great. The styling is different too. The teaser is great with some goofy and hilarious parts (See Jackson and BamBam.) The boys are cute too. Dat GROCERY STORE DOH!!!! Looks like it was filmed at the Jewels up the street from my house lol. Are they supposed to be stalking that girl???

Mark Feels are Real:



For the love of Suho he takes her by the hand not the wrist dammit!

1 comment:

  1. Wholy fuck this sounds excellent!!! Mark feels all over again!
    I'm guessing you can take the review for this one.

    ReplyDelete