Thursday, June 19, 2014

BaekYeon/ByunTae Couple Reactions Using…Stuff ?_?


Something I thought of sharing based off some idiots off of twitter and various social networking sites.


Channeling Antoine Dodson:


"EWWW gurlll!!! Y u pick Bacon? He luk lyke a gurl! He wear mo' eyeliner tan u doo! He's apart of that EXO-fag clan too! U need to do better gurl cuz he aint even qt and he stupid and he a idiot. And he luk lyke a gurl!!!"

Channeling Anybody from "Clueless":


*Deeply sobbing* "I can't! I…I just ca-! OMG I just- can't!!! Why is this happening to me! Ohmaigahd I just can't right now. I just can't." *Moar deep sobs.*

Channeling Ken Jong/ People Who Actually Reacted Like This:


"GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!"

Channeling Samuel L. Jackson in "Pulp Fiction":


"IMMA KILL DAT BITCH!"

Channeling People Hermione Granger ("Know-It-Alls"):


"Ugh! He's not even her type!"

What do all of these people have in common? They all need some sort of medical help because they suffer from the mental illness that plagues half of the K-Pop fandom. You don't know what's best for Taeyeon or Baekhyun. 

Some argue she's older? So what the fuck is this? 1980? No bitch it's 2014. Build a bridge and get over your old-fashioned ways because obviously Taeyeon and Baekhyun doesn't give a fuck and neither should you.

Some argue Baekhyun looks like a girl. Guess what? 90% of the boys in K-Pop have more "girly" looks and you knew shit about Korea you'd know that shit is damn near normal. Plus, make-up. When you remove it's a world of a difference (see above picture.) Build a bridge and get over your cultural differences.  

Some argue they're both gay. Do I really need to say anything about this???

Some argue that either Baekhyun is too ugly for Taeyeon or Taeyeon is too ugly for Baekhyun. Guess what, you don't have to fuck them. Obviously they're okay with waking up to each other and you don't have to. Build a bridge and get over your close-minded idealistic standards and except the fact that not everybody is going to be attracted to what you like.

Stop being an obnoxious dick that makes idols generalize their fans as a whole. You make the sane fans look really bad to them which is not fare. Seriously I can understand if you're like ten years old and the concept of dating has never even ran through your head. You're a kid I get it. But 13, 14, 15, 16, 30 year olds? Are you fucking kidding me? If you have to, get a good cry out and just move on. Taeyeon and Baekhyun are happy and aren't you the ones always concerned for an idols happiness?

Fuck, I need a Jimin gif to make this fuck-storm of a blog post better:




Okay. I'm done. There is my two-cents on the issue.








No comments:

Post a Comment