Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Orange Caramel Are On Par With BTS, Hyosung, and Jiyeon!



Orange Caramel team up with Baskin Robins and decided to release another piece of gold.



To start off this combines five of my favorite things: Orange Caramel, K-Pop, Ice Cream, Fun, and Awesome Music. Seriously I like "Abing Abing" even more than I love the damn near perfect "Catallena." In fact I think this sounds just a tiny bit of "Catallena" and "So Sorry" had a baby and hype it up with an extreme poppy vibe. The song is overall tons of fun and I can't get it out of my head. While Baskin Robins isn't my favorite ice cream shop, I'd go their to support OC every once in a while.

Of course everyone looks gorgeous, pretty the whole nine. Especially my bias RAINA:


Is she not ridiculously pretty? 

Of course the other members of OC, Nana and Lizzy are not to be out-shined.




The music video is typical OC weirdness that we all know and love, but you can tell it was made for more commercial purposes. Not a bad thing at all. Plus it has ice cream in it with lots of bright and fun colors and adorable quirkiness. 

So to wrap things up OC, BTS, Hyosung, and Jiyeon are the gems of 2014 so far (2014's been a good year so far.) F(x) is coming back in a month or two and I think SHINee's remaining in Japan for a bit. Who knows what may happen. 

I give the song 5/5 Chocolate Bar Hats 
The MV gets 5/5 Pastel Dresses (Not OC's best but it's for a commercial and did it's job so 5/5)
There are no dicks in the video to rate it off of, so INVALID.



No comments:

Post a Comment