Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm Only Posting This So I Won't Go Mentally Insane

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE SUBJECT OF SEX, HORMONES, OR FAPPING (MALE OR FEMALE) OR ARE TOO YOUNG PLEASE LEAVE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



UGHHHHH!!! Why do you have to be so attractive?

Oh CHA_CHA'S BACK BITCHES!!! 

Hello everyone, my name is cha_cha, I am a sixteen year old high school junior. I will be of seventeen on July 12th this year. While science says horniness is normal society says otherwise. However, I say fuck society, I'll fap if I want to. 

I've decided to use Bangtan (again) because I vowed to never fap to Key (my ultimate bias in K-Pop) out of pure respect for JongKey, and fapping to Oh Holy Lord Mark is a sin. Since I consider BTS the second most attractive group it only makes sense to use them.

Prepare yourself for a fucked (literally) fanfic.




Wet Jimin? *Orgasms*


Cha_Cha wanting a vacation quick fast and in a fucking hurry to get over stress decided to take a trip to Korea because, it's fucking Korea why the hell not? She also wanted to see BTS live, not because she was some crazed fangirl but because she actually liked their music.

Fanmeetings were always iffy to Cha_Cha, for she feared that shy might barf on one of the members from being way to excited and around other fans that wanted to see their oppars and insert other names of affection here. So to prevent this from happening she waited around for any sign of them anywhere. Maybe they'd go the bathroom and she'd meet Suga her bias without barfing. Any member is good but Suga would be excellent.

Please ignore V (background)

So long story short (seriously this is starting to get bored) Cha_Cha bumped into the van and decided to just wait their instead however instead of getting just a signing of a CD she got something much more surprising (especially because it's fucking Cha_Cha.)

The members were shocked by Cha_Cha's answer. Expecting the typical "Saranghae Oppa!!!" Or other fangirl raged responses heard this instead:

"I have extreme anxiety especially around crowds. That's why at concerts I'm either in the back or the front, never the middle. Reason is I not only just get nervous, but I also barf easily. I don't enjoy fanmeets however since I really like all of you I really wanted to meet you in person. However if I were to meet you guys out their, it would not have been pretty especially with all of the screaming fangirls. I would have barfed. So I met you guy's out here to lower the chances of me barfing on you."

Mind-fucked and a little touched BTS took pity on the girl, mostly because they hadn't drained their balls in months due to scheduling, and thus the orgy.

Jin licked the puss like a thirsty dog. Also tried to film it.


"Shit! Ran out of memory!!! Oh well,  cum here!"


Suga was a fucking tease until the end. An amazing tease. But still a tease. I'm not really into Bdsm but I am for Suga.I would die if I posted that stomach roll gif so here's something else:

 "Hip-hop is dead, but my sex drive aint."


J-Hope… wow O_O. Everything about that surprising experience can be summed up in this gif:

"I didn't get the nickname Horseok didn't just from my teeth."
I was surprised too. No mercy, no hope. Just suck fuck. Yes that gesture is accurate.


Namjoon, beat it up like every other time before. But not bad at all. 

"I'll literally beat it up!"


Jimin likes it in the shower. He cries every time after sex though. After he's done crying he leaps for joy. 

"I JUST HAD SEX! WEEEE!!!!"


At frist I wondered rather V knew what sex was. It was almost as surprising as the experience with J-Hope. He summoned one hell of a demon.

"Rough is an understatement. Trust me."



Jungkook was your regular perve. Flipping and rolling around like madmen, not surprised. He's my age. 

"My head still hurts from that 180 degree spin."

And that's where I've been for the past week. The end!


3 comments:

  1. Wft did I just read??? Weirdest orgy fanfic ever.
    I'm posting this on AFF btws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post it on AFF and I swear I will make a pervey fap post of Jungkook, because I know you would throughly pretend to hate while simultaneously fapping it like no other Jungkook stan.

      Delete
    2. I hate this threat >:(
      Namjoon is the most attractive member for me so haha.

      Delete