Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Female Fanservice #2: Bitch Face

If you're like me then you think people who can pull a bitch face is fucking hot. Which is probably one of the reasons why I find my ultimate bias in K-Pop, Key so hot as well.

The God of Bitch Face.

So let's move on to some of my favorite female idols pulling some of the best bitch faces.


SOYEON (T-ARA)




The perfect combination of grace, elegance, and bitch face.

NANA (AFTER SCHOOL)



Gorgeous Face. Even more gorgeous Bitch Face.

TAEYEON (SNSD)




She's cute as fuck and so is her bitch face.

JIYEON (T-ARA)




There is no other Bitch Face, like a cyclops Bitch Face. Her son Taehyung has been taking notes lately too.

JESSICA (SNSD)




The Queen of Bitch Face.

KRYSTAL (F(x))




Following in the footsteps of her sister: The Princess of Bitch Face. I could honestly make a separate post for F(x)'s bitch faces tbh.

CL (2NE1)




Could only find one :/ YG artist rarely bitch face lol. SM artist are always bitch-facey. Either way I love this gif so it made it on the list.

SUNNY (SNSD)


I loved it so much, so here you go! 

YURI (SNSD)




Can't leave out my always smiling SNSD bias. Yuri's always joking around but isn't afraid to humor us in other ways i.e. bitch face.

I might just do a male version of this. Until then see ya!


2 comments:

  1. Bitch Faces are hooooottt! Do a male version. I'm begging you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? And it will probably be up by like Sunday.

      Delete