Thursday, April 10, 2014

[Really Really L8] Cha_Cha's REAL Favorite Songs of 2013

The last one I did was a bit in-accurate and late at night. So some awesome songs were left out.

This is only my opinion, and I only used title tracks. But for 2014 there most definitely will be some non-title tracks. 



30. Girls' Generation's "I Got a Boy"


Sticks and stones may break my bones, but bricks are big enough for me to catch. Throw as many as you want, karma's a bitch and so is my pitch.

29. Jin's "Gone"


One of the most pretty ballads I have ever seen, not to mention there is Xiumin.

28. Girl's Day's "Female President"


Although it's a remix of Little Mix's "Wings" it's still catchy as fuck and I love singing along to it.

29. Seungri's "Gotta Talk to You"


Smooth and sexy. Seungri makes some of the best music from Big Bangs solo work.

27. Ladies Code's "Pretty Pretty"


Way fun and addictive. Ladies Code makes really good music.

26. Nine Muses "Dolls"


I have probably listened to this songs way too many times than is socially acceptable.

25. G- Dragon's "WHO YOU?"


Not the best G-Dragon song, but still really cool. I really just love that piano too.

24. Glam's "I Like That"


Just an incredibly fun song, these girls are truly amazing, just look at that choreography.

23. Taeyang's "Ringa Linga"


Pretty much the same reason as "I Like That."

22. BTS "N.O."


BTS has kept this sort of SWAG modern hip-hop/rap but less shitty concept. And with that said BTS are everything a boy band needs:
1. Good Music
2. Good Choreography
3. A member everyone loves
4. A member everyone hates
5. A really hot member
6. Mastering of a any concept
This song lives up to BTS standards.

21. Brown Eyed Girl's "Kill Bill"


Love the movie. Love this song.

20. SHINee "Everybody"


Not the best SHINee song (that honor goes to Sherlock) but is still one of their most epic releases.

19. Girl's Day's "Expectation"


Epic Girl's Day song, epic song.

18. BAP "Coffee Shop"


I love this sort of chill and relaxing smooth jazz [?] kinda vibe. I know some people didn't like it but I don't give a fuck, I honestly loved it. I loved all their releases for this year and I would list them all but that would be unfair so I'll just do my top 3. You know what, I'll just do a separate list for BAP.

17. Lee Hi's "Rose" and Ladies Code's "Hate You"



They are both different versions of each other. Either way I can't decide which I like more.

16. T-ara "Do You Know Me?"


Just an incredibly fun and exciting song.

15. 2NE1 "Falling in Love"


I'm a sucker for reggae.

14. BoA "Disturbance"


I love this R&B slow jam ballad! It's so repayable.

13. EXO "Growl"


EXO should do more R&B. Just sayin'.

12. BAP "Hurricane"


It is impossible for me to not dance and sing at the top of my lungs while listening to this!

11. After School "First Love" and T-ara's "Number 9"



                                          

Aside from that awkward intro, this song is sexy along with some amazing choreo to go with it. I can never listen to this song just once tbh. And T-ara's song is just so addictive how could it not make it on the list?

10. Lee Jung Hyun "V"

This song fucking rocks.

9. Lee Hyori's "Miss Korea"


I like the clever ending and usage of symbolism throughout the video. Lee Hyori always manages to put meaning into all of her releases with great songs to accompany them. "Miss Korea" is no exception.

8. Sunmi's "24Hours"



You saw it coming.

7. MBLAQ's "Smoky Girl" and Wonder Boyz's "Tarzan"



Like Lee Hi and Ladie's Code, they both sound similar to me and I can't decide which is better, so they both place 7.

6. VIXX's "Voodoo Doll"


(Why the fuck are named after a medicine?) Anyway amazing song and video!

5. SHINee's "Dream Girl" and BTS's "No More Dream"





I love this electro-funk song to death! It's one of their greatest releases by far. BTS went for a 90's hip-hop feel which I (and suho_ftw) fucking love. 

4. BlockB's "Very Good" and TOP's "Doom Dada"



Both are so strange song-wise and video wise, yet both are so good. They both take this spot.

3. EvoL's "Get Up"


Do Bang Yongguk and Zelo have twin sisters we don't know about? Cuz there's two rappers in here that could be the female BYG and Zelo based off of rapping voices alone. I mean dayum!!! This song is exotic and went against the grain with a lot of girl group songs at the time. A+ EvoL.

2E. EXO's "Wolf"


2D. BAP's "Badman"

2C. Psy's "Gentleman"

2B. TinyG's "Miss You"


2A. F(x)'s "Rum Pum Pum Pum"


You: Cha_Cha, you cheated like so hard thur.
Me: I couldn't decide. 

1C. Glam's "In Front of the Mirror"



1B. ZionT's "Two Melodies"


1A. EXID's "Every Night"


All three of these tracks are pure gold.

Peace!





No comments:

Post a Comment