Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 2013 Bias List


2013, a unique year for Kpop. Majority of my biases have remained the same but some have managed to squeak in for me. These are some of my TOP biases.

12. F(x)'s Luna + Krystal



My F(x) bias was undetermined, until this year when I really started to get into them. Luna is just an all around great person with an amazing voice and Krystal just has literal "star power." They both stood out to me equally. I love them both.


11. Super Junior's Donghae

My bias in SuJu had always remained unknown. But I always liked Donghae, he's just a likable person. When I saw him in "Still You" with Eunhyuk, it confirmed my bias for him. His voice is awesome and he also composed the song. One of my favorite songs of the year. He practically slammed into my bias list. 


10. Miss A's Fei


Fei has been my bias since "I Don't Need a Man." She stood out so much from the other members, I admit I was a bit new to Miss A, but Few has always stood out to me! Both visually and talent wise. She's glorious.


9. MBLAQ's Joon (Changsun)


Joon's always been my bias in MBLAQ. Why? He's smarter than people give him credit for, and also a lot more down to Earth. I can see why some people may refer to him as a male stripper or even the "male Hyuna" which is just freaking offensive. I like Joon with his clothes ON and also he's got the talent too.


8. SECRET's Ji Eun


Love this girl. She's adorable and is a great vocalist. She became my bias a while ago, but my bias in SECRET at first was Zinger but now it's Ji Eun, but I still love all the members of course.



7. T- ara's Jiyeon


I always liked Jiyeon. She was a solid dancer, and her voice has always been attractive to me. Also her eyes are very alluding with eyeliner, seriously she looks like something straight out of an anime sometimes.


6. B.A.P's Zelo (Junhong)


It's hard for anyone to dislike this dude. Seriously, everything about Zelo I love. His personality, talent, adorableness, and his face. Love him, he was my bias when B.A.P debuted and he's my bias until this very day!


5. EXO's SeXiumin (Minseok) and Suho (Joonmyeon)


Xiumin has always been a fave of mine. People underestimate him which annoys me, because he's not one to be overestimated. He can sing, he can rap, he can dance his a$$ off, not to mention he has an adorable personality wrapped into one sexy package. Suho is just wow! You don't notice him until he just wows you. His goofy personality, mixed with his "bagel boy" looks are very interesting. Everyone knows Suho has the voice of heaven. These two are both sort of mysteries to me. EXO has no filler members and these are most definitely no exception.


4. EXO's Kai (Jongin)


Kai has been my favorite member of EXO since day freaking one. I think he's the idol I have the most in common with and also I like how he's a true, talented performer on stage and a dorky, sleepy, funny, cool person off. Eventually I started to notice more and more of his… sexy as hellness but like Joon, I like Kai better with clothes ON lol. But not arguing against the occasional making me spazz moments. 

3. SHINee's Taemin


Taemin, Taemin, Taemin. I really shouldn't have to tell you why he's my bias. Seriously, Taemin was always one of my favorites and this year has not proven me wrong. He's grown so much as an artist, and as a person. He NEVER fails to make me smile. Just seeing him acting like himself is enough. A word I would describe Taemin is just warm. I don't know why but that's just how I would describe him. I don't think anyone can manage to be adorable and sexy the same the way Taemin does it.


2. SNSD's Taeyeon


Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon have always been my top 3 biases in SNSD. But Taeyeon has always been number 1. She has a powerful voice, hilarious personality, and she's just bright all over. To me, Taeyeon has always been an enjoyable person, and just funny. Making me laugh is an important here, and Taeyeon always manages to put a smile on my face rather it's through singing or goofing off.


#1 ULTIMATE BIAS OF ALL TIME: SHINee's Onew (Jinki)
(The macro at the top should have given it away.)


I could go on and on and on and on and on and on about why Onew is my bias. But I won't make this blog post longer than the blog so I'll keep it short: Onew AKA Lee Jinki is amazing, nobody can even try climb over that bias wall. If they did they'd probably just get tazed. 


I wish you all a happy new year and may 2014 bring us all good Kpop :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment